Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review

MY MOMENTS FROM 2011


January ~ Celebrated New Year Eve in Style, and I moved to Grand Haven.

February ~ Went to my first Gun & knive show

March ~ Fishing, Fishing, and more Fishing and DIRK turned 5!!

April ~ Celebrated Easter

May ~ Tulip Time with the Family & Friends, and got to see New Kids on the Block with Gina & Cara

June ~ I turned 30!

July ~ Celebrated 4th of July and got a great souvenir

August ~ CWM3 and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary, and I lost a great friend {Kurt Milarch}

September ~ Shipshewana for Labor Day

October ~ Went to the Pumpkin Patch, and Millie turned 2!!

November ~ Found out we are HAVING A BOY!!! {Montgomery}, CWM3 shot a 4 point and a doe, and it has been 25 years since my dad died.

December ~ Gene Kraai Wrestling Invitational, CWM3 turned 33 and celebrated a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: