Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DAY #348 {17 days left}

My Goals for 2011: See my Progress Here

1. Take one picture a day minimum (see here) : started out great, then got pregnant and kind of just blog. Sorry A photo a day isn't going to continue for 2012.

2. read my 5 minutes a day devotional book everyday: I am reading book and Bible.

3. read 2 books per month (see here) : I love reading, lately pregnancy books but waiting for my mom to finish with a karen kingsbury book.

4. continue to blog here on blogspot http://www.rachaelandmontgomery.blogspot.com/ : I love to blog, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. I will definitely continue to blog!!!

5. getting a job I love : My last day is January 27th :( That means a NEW BEGINNING!!

6. trying one new thing a month that I have never done. : I am doing this, and being pregnant makes it so easy, everyday is a new thing :) (see here)

7. to find a church in my area that I enjoy : I am pretty sure this is a goal I will not complete in 2011.

8. Celebrate my 30th birhtday with those that I LOVE! :I had a blast for my 30th Birthday!!!

9. Tone and lose weight. I’m Pregnant!! So I am walking and eating healthy.

10. quit smoking by my 30th birthday (6/11) : As most of you know I did NOT quit smoking by my birthday. But when I found out I was pregnant I had cut way back. At my 6 week ultrasound I had a big scare and QUIT!!! I have not smoked since.....

11. BE HAPPY!!! : I am Happy, especially that I am pregnant, and having a baby boy {Montgomery Gene Miller}. A little stressed, but working on this. Life is about to CHANGE!!!

No comments: