Friday, December 16, 2011

23 WEEKS



How far along? 23 weeks {12/15/11}
Total weight gain/loss: 12 Have you started to show yet: YES!

Gender: BOY! Montgomery Gene Miller
Labor Signs: No
Maternity clothes? jeans and black tank top :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: so~so
Best moment this week: shopping for Monty :)
Miss Anything? my winter coat from last year :(

Movement: YES!!! usually at night: 5pm until I fall asleep.
Food cravings: McDonald's Double Cheeseburgers and FF

Anything making you queasy or sick: I am still nauseous and dry heaving
Symptoms: Still some heartburn when I eat Ketchup and drink Sunkist orange soda and eat chocolate
Happy or Moody most of the time: a little moody and stressed :(
Looking forward to: Christmas!



{NOTE: I was in the ER on Tuesday 12/13/11: all is well}

No comments: