Monday, May 9, 2011

Kick off to Tulip Time

This past Saturday was the kick off to Tulip Time 2011 in Holland, Michigan. Being that I was born and raised in Zeeland, Michigan; Tulip Time means alot to me. I love the festival, the fireworks, the dutch dancers and the food.


On Saturday I only had to work till noon, so my friend Angie and her daughter came into town from Irons, Michigan. We headed to the craft show at Centennial Park. We watched the Dutch Dancers {it was there 1st time here to Tulip Time}.We had lunch on 8th Street at the Vendor's... YUMMY!!! I had a corn dog and homemade chips and Angie and Ashley had Pizza!! After that we headed to the Holland State Park to see "Big Red". It was a little windy but we had fun :) Then being girls we drove to the grandville mall {Rivertown Crossing} to do a little shopping and we stopped in at Buffalo Wild Wings for Dinner. I have a friend that works there, and he also went to high school with Angie!!! As we drove fast back to Holland, we made it to catch the fireworks at Kollen's Park!! What a great way to kick-off Tulip Time 2011.



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



On a tulip time note: I took dirk and millie's pictures...



and for mother's day I made gina {sister} a collage using these 3 pictures.




~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
....and a few more pictures!!!



Real person, acting like a statue




Beautiful Yellow Tulips




and more TULIPS......

No comments: