Tuesday, May 17, 2011

day # 137

I did my 2011 goals for the 1st time on January 3rd. I updated on the March 17th. and Now it's another couple months and almost my 30th Birthday and I thought I better check myself to see how I'm doing... So here is the newest up-date!!!



1. Take one picture a day minimum (see here) ~ it's day 137th of the year and I have missed 8 days. I have truly enjoyed doing the 1 pic/day!

2. read my 5 minutes a day devotional book everyday ~ ohy!!! I need to open this book up!!! i think it has collected enough dust :(

3. read 2 books per month (you can keep track of me on here) ~ i actually just finished a book I very much enjoyed called The Amish Midwife (The Women of Lancaster County, #1)

4. continue to blog here on blogspot~ I love to blog :) and I am so excited to be able to order my 2010 blog book from http://www.thecutestsblogontheblock.com/ I have been doing awesome with entries I had 15 in January and 8 in February, 11 March, 14 in April and 13 so far in May (well 14 now including this one)

5. getting a job I love ~ I LOVE MY JOB as a NANNY!!! I love the kids!!!


6. trying one new thing a month that I have never done. ~ CLICK HERE


7. to find a church in my area that I enjoy ~ still working on this.

8. Celebrate my 30th birhtday with those that I LOVE!


9. Tone and lose weight. Get into Shape to have more energy. ~ I have had a ton of energy up until I ended up in prime care for a lower back muscle strain. I am finally able to move without cringing but I feel great now!!!!

10. quit smoking by my 30th birthday (6/11) ~ again oh dear!!! I am getting better, I smoke about a pack every 2/3 days

11. BE HAPPY!!! I am happy!! I have decided that I am Me!!! Love Me or Hate Me. I am ME!!!!

No comments: