Thursday, May 19, 2011

date idea....

Ok... so I know I'm a little bit corny. so here is the latest date night idea. Thanks to a couple great websites: the dating divas and love, actually.
I am headed upnorth and the cherry bowl drive in is playing two movies for $8.50 a person!!!
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES and TANGLED:
It was a little hard to incorpurate both movies, but I think I pulled it off. Guess we will find out on Saturday!!!


CLUE #1
I have edited out photo and name}



Make a WANTED poster!!! Found this idea here and for the sketch went here . The treasure map is a map of northern Michigan with an X marking the spot of the drive in. I used picnik to create it and texted it to the mystery guest.




CLUE #2



~You know that feeling you get when you're standing in a high place...
sudden urge to jump?... I don't have it.

~…And at last I see the light"
{I sent these two texts/1st on is from POTC:4 and 2nd is from Tangled}

Clue #3

"I thought I should give you warning.…. It's nothing personal."




{Quote is from On Strager Tides and the picture is because the name of the drive in... is cherry bowl.}

NOTE:


JUST GOT A TEXT SAYING:


WHAT 2 MOVIES ARE WE SEEING. SO mystery person knows we are going to Drive In.... so this is what I texted back.




Clue #4




JUST FOR FUN!!!!
This is what I had printed in a wallet size!!!



THE VIP PASS!!!!





..BUT HERE'S THE BAD NEWS :(
IT RAINED... SO NO DRIVE IN


( DID HOWEVER MANAGE TO STILL SEE ON STRANGER TIDES AT A MOVIE THEATER)

No comments: