Thursday, November 24, 2011

20 weeks and Thanksgiving


How far along? 20 weeks {11/24/11}
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds total in 20 weeks.
Maternity clothes? love maternity jeans and leggens'
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I either sleep really good , or toss and turn all night
Best moment this week: Finding out im having a BABY BOY!!!!
Miss Anything? energy :) LOL I do good, and then takes a day to recover!
Food cravings: I like to eat, but not really any cravings
Anything making you queasy or sick: Changing Millie's Diapers and when my stomach is completely empty.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: BOY~~~IT'S A BOY!!!! Montgomery Gene Miller
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY :) HAPPY :) HAPPY :)
Looking forward to: shopping for my little man.
Today marked the 25th Anniversary of my dads death. Gina and I put flowers and a It's a BOY balloon on his grave, since mom is in Florida with Aunt Tami and grandparents, my grandma had a pacemaker put in last night. She is doing well! Mom, Gina and I usually do dinner and flowers to grave, but since mom was gone, we still went to see dad.

No comments: