Friday, November 11, 2011

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks {11/11/11}
Total weight gain/loss: won't be weighed till 20 weeks.
Maternity clothes? love maternity jeans :) just bought leggens
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: 1 trip to the bathroom per night
Best moment this week: spending time with great friends :)
Miss Anything? chocolate. I may have eaten some Halloween Candy. OOPS!!
Food cravings: everything and it all gives me heartburn
Anything making you queasy or sick: I threw up the other day while changing Millie's diaper and dirk goes "did you just spit on my floor" poor child.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: still guessing Girl
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: loving this moment :)
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound, to tell everyone BOY or GIRL!!!!

No comments: