Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a BOY!!!


On November 22nd, 2011 I found out I was having a sweet little boy. My two sisters {gina and cara} came to my appointment with me!!!

He is pretty proud of his "BOY" parts...





He has the cutest little hands




and the longest little legs and a Buddha belly!!!





within 1 1/2 minutes after the ultrasound started he wanted his mommy to know that he was a BOY!!!!!!!




and look at my baby's feet....




I would like you meet Montgomery Gene Miller, he is a stubborn baby, I wonder where he gets it from??? hmmmmm LOL. Monty is so proud of being a boy!!! and I am so proud to be a mommy to a son!!! He has the longest skinniest legs and a Buddha belly. He is a mover and a swimmer {little fish}. He would not give us a profile picture, but we did get to see tiny hands and fingers, feet and toes. Montgomery's heartbeat was 152 and we got to see the 4 chambers of his heart. My little man is adorable and perfect in every way.


I love you Montgomery!!! Love~ Mommy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Aw! I love it. Congratulations, rachael. Monty is one lucky little boy!