Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A November to be Thankful for....



Thanksgiving day is great and all... But I think we can do better! Let's make November a month of thankfulness. What are you thankful for today?

Day #1: I am thankful to be Pregnant, and the baby is Healthy. We had a rough start and thankfully at almost 17 weeks everything is great.

Day #2: I am thankful for dirk and millie. They brighten up my life. I love being an Auntie :)

Day #3: I am thankful to God for his mercy, goodness and love for me.

Day #4: I am thankful for my FAMILY: my mom and dad, my little sister Gina VanOrder, my little brother Jared VanOrder, and his girlfriend Cara Jo Nuiver. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful people by my side through the thick and the thin. I love you ♥

Day #5: I am thankful for my Smile :)
{a gift that keeps on giving}

Day #6: I am thankful for my friends! You all are wonderful. Thank you for your support and love ♥

Day #7: I am thankful for seasons: that we live in a beautiful state where we get to experience all four seasons. There are so many wonderful, and special things about each, no matter where I live or spend the time.

Day #8: I am thankful for kindness.

Day #9: I am thankful for the doctors and nurses at North Ottawa Community Hospital. For there early diagnoses of my low progesterone which may have saved my baby's life and for there steady hands as Miss Millie has surgery on her tongue today!

Day #10: I am thankful for Country Music, it has powerful words and I think I can find a song for just about every mood, and every feeling.

Day #11: I am thankful that I am an American, and get to celebrate Veterans day. On this day 11/11/11, I am so proud of our men and women who have served and are serving our great country!!! Happy Veterans Day!!! {Wayne, Karl, GL, Courtney Polnicky, Uncle Carl, Ken, Vitold, and Nick}

Day #12: I am thankful that I have the ability to Dream, especially at night. They may be strange dreams at night now that I am pregnant, like last night, I dreamed I was in high school and the last class of the day was food pantry, and we had to bring 12 items a day for credit, but I am always late for this class because I was coming from Scrapbooking Class. {I wonder what high school that was} LOL

Day #13: I am thankful that I am able to go upnorth almost every weekend... I love that I have great people in my life who let me visit and wanna spend time with me :)

Day #14: I am thankful for my BED!!! I love to sleep :) it is nice to come home after a weekend away and climb into my own bed!!!

Day #15: I am thankful for hunting season, today is opening day of firearm!!! Good luck to everyone hunting and Be Safe!

Day #16: I am thankful for my Cell Phone, That I can text and Call family and friends when they don't live so close to be able to visit.

Day #17: I am thankful for Facebook, to be able to re-connect with old friends and to connect with friends and family who I may only see once a year, or live far far away!!

Day #18: I am thankful for FAMILY VACATIONS!! past, present and FUTURE!!! I am lucky to have been on many Florida Family Vacations, Cruises to Haiti, Jamaica, & Bahamas, All Inclusive to Mexico, Trips to Mackinaw, and Cedar Point. A once in a lifetime trip to Prince Edward Island, and the East Coast. Family Adventures to Holiday Inn and to see the Amish! And etas I am 30, I am super excited for Another FAMILY Trip to Florida Next Fall, when I get to bring my own offspring on his/her first FAMILY VACATION!!!

Day#19: I am thankful that I have been able to live in many cities in our beautiful State of Michigan: Zeeland, Holland, Vriesland, Hudsonville, Montague, McBain, Bear Lake, Manistee, and Grand Haven. It should make my decision easy when deciding where to live come February.

Day #20: I am thankful to wake up to this amazing view of Gun Lake and the sun shinning!! Love my parents Lake House :)

Day #21: I am thankful for my creativeness :) I love to do projects with the kids, and I love to scrapbook!! Thank-you God for this ability!

Day #22: I am thankful for cartoons. No violence, no swearing, just good music and good overall message. {It's a me and Millie kind of morning}

Day #23: I am thankful for positive and negative people, they have helped shape who I am today!! Remember as you are in a rush this holiday season to slow down and enjoy every moment!!!

Day #24: I am thankful to be able to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade with Dirk and Millie :)

Day #25: I am thankful for the fact that I got to sleep in today!!! No black Friday shoppin' for this mama!!!

Day #26: I am thankful that my Vacation Starts Tomorrow Morning :) 4 days of BLISS!!!!

Day #27: I am thankful for Chocolate Chip Cookies at 10am :)

Day #28: I am thankful to be able to wake up to snow!!! I Love Northern Michigan :)


Day #29: I am thankful for wonderful conversations with great friends and fun people.

Day #30: I am thankful to be ME!!! My life may not be perfect but it's MY LIFE!!!! I am Happy, I have feelings and I am enjoying every moment of being pregnant, The man in my life is Montgomery and one day soon he will call me MOMMY!!! So I am very Thankful for the past 30 days, for the past year and I look forward to the Future!!

No comments: