Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend


The holiday weekend was filled with tons of new things: Chuck and I camp alot, but we have never stayed at a campground, so that was a first for US. Also, this was my first time at the Ludington Flea Market, and 1st time at the Ludington Craft Show. Chuck took me to the Ludington Marina, and He took me BowFishing.. They go out every weekend, and this was the first time, I was able to go out with them :)

It wasn't my first time to the State Park, but it was the first time tubing down the Sauble River from the Hamlin Lake Dam to Lake Michigan. We had a blast and the weather was great!!! The mile walk back was fun, we saw a fawn and mother deer along with the yearling.




CWM3 lived in Ludington for 10 years, but hasn't lived there in 3 years, so it was fun for him to show me all around town :) We got to see tons of sunsets and had way too many s'mores. It's the 1st time i've seen the SS Badger go out. and Ludington did a great job with the 4th of July Fireworks.







CWM3 and I had a blast this weekend...

No comments: