Friday, July 15, 2011

WEEK 28/52

My Goals for 2011: See my Progress Here

1. Take one picture a day minimum (see here) : I have been doing really good with all of my photos that I have taken, and I very much enjoy taking photos'.

2. read my 5 minutes a day devotional book everyday: I need to put this book on my night stand, I'm slacking :(

3. read 2 books per month (you can keep track of me on here) : Oh dear way behind, I have read about 6 books this year, I need to get my booty in gear, I love to read. I read a book at the beach the other day! and am currently reading Sisters, a book my mom gave me.

4. continue to blog here on blogspot http://www.rachaeljk.blogspot.com/ : I love to blog, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

5. getting a job I love : I love my job as a nanny, it's currently summer time and the 5 year old isn't in school, wow!! what a difference.

6. trying one new thing a month that I have never done. : I love this idea, I started last year, and somehow this year, it's coming way easier. I don't have to rush around finding something new.

7. to find a church in my area that I enjoy : I feel like I don't have enough time in the week, by the time Sunday comes, I have the day off and want to be on Vacation. I do read the prayer line, but have to concentrate on making this goal.

8. Celebrate my 30th birhtday with those that I LOVE! :I had a blast for my 30th Birthday!!!

9. Tone and lose weight. Get into Shape to have more energy. : I just posted about this:

10. quit smoking by my 30th birthday (6/11) : did NOT accomplish :(

11. BE HAPPY!!! : I love my life, kids 5 days a week, then 2 days off with the man I love:


No comments: