Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY....


to 2 special Men in my life.


{Gene Kraai & Todd VanOrder}




Daddy Gene is my Birth Father who loved me and cared for me until God decided to take him home in 1986. I remember my last birthday when he was alive. My mom made this Balloon cake with 4 different color balloons: One for his birthday {6/9}, One for my birthday {6/11}, One for my grandparents anniversary {6/10}, and one for Father's Day!! I love you and Miss You!




Dad became my father when he married my mom and legally adopted me and my sister. I remember the wedding, it was at the church we attended which was just down the road from my grandparents house, so me and my sister got to play at grandma's. I cannot remember the date we got adopted, but I remember we had a little party at Chuck E Cheese. My Dad and Mom went on to also have there own child, my brother. My mom still remembers a friend of mine asking if jared was my 1/2 brother. A term we were unfimalliar with. {He is my brother.} I am very greatful that Todd stepped in to my life, I may not give him the credit he deserves, so I'll take a minute to say I Love you DAD!!!! {Thank-you for EVERYTHING!!!}

No comments: