Thursday, June 16, 2011

$5 brown bag sale

So as I headed to Manistee on Wednesday {June 15}, I had some extra time on my hands so I headed to some re-sale stores. 1st stop was Yada Yada Re-sale in Ludington: got a few things {$2.00}, 2nd Stop was GOODWILL, I bought a top for the 4th of July, a couple things for Miss Millie {$10.50}. Then I had about 30 more minutes before I needed to leave Ludington so I thought hey I'll quick stop at Salvation Army Thrift Store , but it turned into a little more than a quick trip. They were running the best special. FILL A BAG FOR $5.00
So I got 20 pieces of clothing for $5.00

I got Miss Millie some diaper covers for all her dresses, dirk some cool shirts, CWM3 got 2 dress shirts and long sleeve tshirt. I got a jacket, 2 pairs of shorts and some tops.

Overalle, it was a great day of re-sale shopping in Ludington :)



After I was done re-sale shopping and CWM3 was done with work, We went out for dinner. It was sprinkling all day off and on, so we thought we could squeeze a quick walk to the riverwalk. But it didn't last long and we had to get back to the car. I headed home really late, and it rained the whole way home. I am so READY for SUMMER!!!

No comments: