Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Green beans please

Montgomery had green beans on August 24& 25. Each day he has 1/2 jar. His faces are priceless. One day off then time for bananas ... He must not have liked the texture on Monday August 27 because he only ate 40% of the half. But on Tuesday 8/28 he was a rock star. Knows to open his mouth, and swallow, then opens for more. I'm so proud of my son. He is an amazement everyday. He is not a baby anymore. He is almost 5 months old and I will be doing only monthly updates, but still including fun stuff we do and certain milestones I find that apply. I also am scrapbooking and one day when he's older the scrapbooks will be his, so I blog to continue my blog books. They are not exact except for the weekly updates... Some of the same photos are used but not all.

No comments: