Friday, August 17, 2012

downstate

 Montgomery and I headed downstate on Aug 4th at 8 am to be at shower at 10 am in Zeeland. It was 3 bridal showers and montgomery's baby shower. it was so much fun. Sam and Aaron got married in January, Auntie Gina is marrying Kevin on September 22, and Emilee is marrying Colin in Florida in November.

MG got so many cool gifts, Thank-you so much everyone :) We played some pretty cool games for both showers.
After the shower we attended the Steven TenHagen Benefit dinner, yummy pig, got to meet mommies friend Jessica, It was for her daddy who had a pretty bad accident and is lucky to be alive.
Then the next day i got to use my new bulldozeer, wear my cool skull suit from auntie cara.& swim in gunlake with my cool cousins, dirk and millie





Monday Dirk, Montgomery and I chilled at nana & papa's, went fishing,watched smurfs and went to mcdonalds.

1 comment:

heidi said...

I love his suit & bulldozer! so cute! Looks like a great summer :)