Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving [part two]

After getting close to a foot of snow here, I shoveled the driveway, ate breakfast, watched cars,
ate lunch, put little man down for a nap,& packed. When Montgomery woke up we hit the road, heading downstate for the Kraai Thanksgiving party.
It's always good to see family that we usually only see on thanksgiving and Christmas!!! We had a good time, Montgomery loved all the people and wasn't shy at all!!! Then we walked from the club house to grandma and grandpas! We stay downstate at their house on Thanksgiving. He loves the snow!!!!

Montgomery sleeps in the closet of the bedroom, he went to bed at 10:30pm and silly stinker woke up at 6:00am.


Montgomery and great papa played


While Grandma and I looked thru old photos!!!
(My grandpa:front, dad: back, me on top)
My dad doing his job!!! Hard to believe he's been gone for 27 years. 
Then we headed home!!!
Guess someone was tired.... Imagine that?!?! 

No comments: