Tuesday, June 26, 2012

belly dancing

My neighbor joy posted on facebook that she was interested if someone would go belly dancing at a local dance studio in town to learn belly dancing.... well I was interested just didn't have a sitter, so her husband was nice enough to watch montgomery and their one year old. Joy and I had a blast, its quite the workout, but overall we had fun. Its free for the first two weeks/monday classes and after that its only $7. I think to get out and exercise it's worth the money. Joy also said her hubby will watch montgomery. So I think it's a win/win situation. we learned a little routine :) The only creepy part about it is the mirrors, after just having a baby less than 3 months ago, not impressed with looking at myself in a full length wall to wall mirror for an hour, but hoping that after the class is done, I notice a difference in my body. I am a little sore today, but keep moving and drink lots of h2o...{top picture found on google/but this is pretty much how we look... me and joy minus the cute little skirts/bottom picture taken by joy when we got back to her house.}

No comments: