Friday, January 6, 2012

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks {1/6/12}
Total weight gain/loss: up 10 pounds
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Maternity clothes? I wore a cute maternity shirt that said “baby makes the belly go round” and got a lot of compliments, other thatn maternity jeans and belly bands I wear my normal clothes, there a little tight in the belly area, but they still work.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: really good lately.
Best moment this week: all new shows on TV
Miss Anything? Energy
Movement: Yes! He is a kicker & mover
Food cravings: Sunkist Orange Soda and McDonalds
Anything making you queasy or sick: when I roll over suddenly in the morning I still dry heave, I have to keep H2O close by.

Symptoms: Heartburn
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Visiting a friends new baby girl and having a good weekend!!

No comments: