Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ladybug Party







Millie turned two!!!



Gina planned a Ladybug Birthday Party!!


I got to help and it was so much fun :)





Pin the spot on the LadyBug {Thanks DAD for drawing the LadyBug}



Each child got two spots. Older kids were blindfolded and spun around.




Cupcake toppers I designed, and cut out. taped to toothpick.





Silver wear holder I designed and cut out...





LadyBugs made out of Ritz Crackers, cream cheese, pepperonies cut in half with a black olive




Red Boxes that I added black spots to with marker,


added googly eyes and a leaf with each child's name on it.




We bought artificial grass, used junior mints, licorice, and M&M's to decorate.

2 comments:

The Polnicky's Blog said...

Love the crackers, they look delish and are making me hungry!!

Rachael said...

They were so YUMMY and so EASY to make :)