Sunday, October 16, 2011

13 weeks + 3 days {10/9/11}

So I was up north for the night Saturday-Sunday!!!
Had a great Saturday at Mason {#70} & Brandon's {#39} Football game!!


Go FRANKFORT!!!




Sunday headed on a fall color tour from Benzonia to Cadillac, Manistee, Onekama, & Kaleva. The night however didn't end on a good note. I have a 2.4 cm blood clot in the uterus right next to the baby and it burst. I immediately headed to West Shore Medical Center in Manistee {it was the closest hospital and I was scared}. They took great care of me. Found baby's heart beat on Doppler around 130. I was a little dehydrated and got an IV. Ultrasound showed wonderful heartbeat of 156. I am currently on Pelvis Rest, Little walking, stay off feet. I'm OK and baby is healthy and perfect. It was a scary Sunday Night, Glad it turned out wonderful.



How far along? 13 WEEKS + 3 DAYS {10/9/11}
Total weight gain/loss: ? they did not weigh me at the ER
Maternity clothes? a few short sleeve shirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: 1 trip to the bathroom per night
Best moment this week: hearing heartbeat {ER} and seeing baby and heartbeat {ER}
Miss Anything? caffeine
Food cravings: pizza Rolls and lunchables
Anything making you queasy or sick: I dry heave a least once a day due to smells/tastes and sometimes it doesn't stop till something comes out {sorry TMI: I know}
Have you started to show yet: yes a little
Gender: guessing Girl
Labor Signs: No
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy {Scared on Sunday due to blood clot burst}
Looking forward to: Telling Grandparents and Announcing Pregnancy!

1 comment:

The Polnicky's Blog said...

I'm so glad to hear that everything with you and the baby are just fine. Can't wait to meet the little one!!