Thursday, May 8, 2014

TULIP TIME 2014

Well it's that time of year again!!! 
Time to Tip Toe through the TULIPS!!!
We left Ludington around 9:30am and got to Holland at 11:15am. We met my mom at Dutch Village to get his costume, which I cant find and get his NEW wooden shoes!!! Then it was off to my moms office to see all of her coworkers!!! then it started to rain, but was done raining by the time we had to go back outside. we ate lots of greasy foods, fought crowds, ran into people we only see at Tulip Time, & did a little shopping downtown. The parade was amazing and Montgomery rocked his costume... as did all of the kids. My sisters kids, and Heather's kids. We had a little bit of time and got to see my grandparents!!! It was a little windy, rainy and chilly, but we had a great time in Holland, celebrating Tulip Time. Russ' for Dinner was a good ending to a fun dutch day!!!! We headed home around 9:30pm.
A look back at 

No comments: