Saturday, February 1, 2014

SNOW-Cones

Another Snow Day!!! Not that it matters to us, Montgomery is only 1 - and we took January off, for 1 year old Preschool. So since we have so much SNOW!!! I've been looking on Pinterest for different ideas and I found one for homemade snow-cone!! And like many blogs I read, yes I do know there is bacteria in snow! We don't eat much, and I don't wanna burst my sons bubble just yet!!! So eat it of you want or don't! But please know that I do know what we are eating!!!!!
So anyways: all you do is put a pan on the stove top, 1 1/2 cups water + 3/4 cups sugar. Bring to a boil, then add any flavor kool-aid. We did pink lemonade. Cool off in a different container, put in freezer or outside. Pack snow in bowl or Ice Cream cup. Then pour mixture over. Yummy! Use spoon and/or straw.


No comments: