Thursday, December 12, 2013

35

Montgomery's daddy turned 35 on 12/11. I ordered his fishy cake earlier this week, he wanted vanilla. I made peppered chicken Alfredo, he said "surprise me". And got him a small gift, from Montgomery. Montgomery watched as I blew up balloons, kids are so cute and I love going all out! Got out the happy birthday banner, and candles. Chuck came over, with fast and furious 6 :) {rental}. We ate dinner, played with Montgomery!! Chuck gave Montgomery a bath, while I got the cake ready! After his bath, we sang happy birthday!!! Montgomery was in awestruck of the candle, but did help his daddy blow it out! Hope they both made good wishes!!! Montgomery loves cake and frosting!! We started watching fast 6, then put Montgomery to bed. Happy 35th Birthday Chuck! Thank you for being our Sons daddy!!!



and chuck "34", "33" and "32"

No comments: