Friday, January 8, 2016

Week 1 of 2016

Week one, was a busy week, celebrated the new year, downstate at my parents, Montgomery got to play with his cousins, mom and I went shopping in Kalamazoo, then it was home for Montgomery to go to school. The bus started this week, and I'm the pm helper two days a week. I also started working out at the college. So its a brand new year, with new goals, new organization, nrw food, and new deviations.
On a sad note: my grandma, Betty Lou VanOrder passed away at 72, she was an amazing grandma, placed in my life when I was 7, when my mom gpt together with Todd, my adoptive dad. She loved me and my sister, just like granddaughters, and it helped that at the time we were the only grandkids. And we are blessed to now have cousins on the VanOrder side, grandma I love you, and you will be missed.

No comments: