Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday

Monday morning fun!!! I love my 17 month old!!!! Your almost a a year and a half old!!! I'm trying to decide where time went??? You point and copy so many words, I'm having a hard time keeping track, you just got your 9th tooth, (blog post coming). You know when your thirsty, hungry and when you wanna go to bed. I love you Montgomery Gene!!!
Words:
Mama
Dada
Block 5/17
Ball
Deb ( daycare)
TT = Teri (daycare)
Nana
Papa
Car noises
Bottle
Blank= blanket
Pass= pacifier
No
Bye bye
Pop 5/18
Yum
Kisses sound
Yeah !
Pup & puppy (6/2)
Oh!! (6/18)
Whoa 
Wow
Oh no!! 6/21
Deer 7/5
Dog 7/4
Bus 7/4
Yum 7/7
More
Mmmmm ( when things taste good)
All done
Kitty 7/29
Fishy 7/29
Birdy 8/1
Tractor (August 2013)
Cookie (August 2013)
Duh (8/30)
Milk

You blow kisses, wave bye-bye!!! You've alway been the little cousin, well my son that's about to change!!! Your new cousin Lottie will be here Monday! Now your not the baby, I'm sorry!!! But be a good, loving cousin!!! We're excited to spend a few days with dirk and Millie and meet Lottie!!!!

No comments: