Friday, December 28, 2012

1st tooth

While I was putting Montgomery to bed the night of Christmas, he was fussy and didn't want his pacifier, very unusual. So I put my hand/finger in his mouth and to my surprise I found a shiny little pearl. His 1st tooth!!! What a MERRY CHRISTMAS for this mama!!! Montgomery is 8 1/2 months old and just getting his first tooth. Ive heard the later they get their teeth, the better the teeth. I have pretty good teeth, two baby teeth on bottom, with no adult teeth, and just got my first wisdom tooth. I was talking to my grandma bobeldyk and she mentioned that my dad, when he died had NO cavities. Montgomery was a little fussy at my moms but I thought it was because of the new environment, oops!!! So my mom is picking up an amber stone bracelet for little man!

No comments: