Friday, April 27, 2012

2 weeks old

week: 2 {4/20/12}
weight : 7# 3
Diapers: size 1 {huggies/ pampers}
I had my first sleepover at nana and papa's
My first restaurant was BWW (on 44th street)
I wear size 1 diapers. Mommy ran out of newborns and decided I was growing enough for size 1.
My belly button is almost healed.
I no longer need Vaseline and gauze on my circumcision.
I only cry when I am naked, or am hungry.
I give off funny faces
I threw a fit in Target, causing mommy to feed my in the bathroom
I sometimes spit up after a feeding{maybe once a day}
I like my play mat
learning tummy time
I am still not a fan of the pacifier, even if my mommy and nana have bought me about 5 different kinds.
Favorite song: Jesus Loves Me, and You are my sunshine.
I LOVE TO BREAST FEED!!!
Nana came to visit :)
1st time garagesaling
I love my carseat
I still cry when naked
 I like my vibrating seat

No comments: