Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pop! Goes the weasel.....


Tuesday Afternoon I was headed to Northern Michigan and somewhere in Oceana County, I blew my back passenger tire (pic: bottom left). I go thru so many tires and it's so frustrating.... So I made some calls and thanks to a great person in my life, I got 4 used (pic: top right) all the same brand, and size. They are in great shape. Way better than my 4 bad tires (pic: top left). So my car got a major overhaul.....

Oil Change, Ball joint fixed, light bulb replaced, 4 ties, new valve stems, windshield washer fluid, and coolant.


I am so greatful!!!! My car is running beautifully.

There are a few more things that need to be fixed, and soon all will be done.


I did have a great trip to Northern Michigan. and I am very excited to be headed up this weekend!!!!

No comments: