Tuesday, April 19, 2011

“May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future”

“May the dreams of your past be the reality of your future"


So alot of people have been asking me "who's the new guy?"


Let me introduce you to Joe...


Joe has been in my life since 2000.


He is from Bear Lake,


and as most of you know I lived in Bear Lake from 2000-2002



He has been my rock, and my best friend


We lost touch for the past year and a half....


But one day my phone rang and it was him
We know relationships are never easy,


but we are willing to work hard to make this work!


We currently are 2 1/2 hours away from each other :(

We talk, text and see each other, at least once a week!!!


(usually more!!!)

If you have any more Questions: Please ask, e-mail, or call me)

No comments: