Monday, November 30, 2020

November 2020

 


www.misssawyer.com

https://misssawyer.com/shop/ols/products/sawyers-stockings-for-troops

Miss Sawyer runs a 501c NonProfit in Ludington, Michigan, for Christmas she sends stockings: Monty wrote Merry Christmas on 100 stocking and helped fill and helped ship. 

"Sawyer's Stockings" project is my biggest and most expensive project we do each year. It is so rewarding to get pictures and emails and messages from our Heroes all around the world, thanking my non-profit organization for thinking of them when they cannot be with their families. I have a wonderful supportive family, community and amazing grass roots following who have generously helped me with this incredible project as well as my many others throughout the year.


Be part of this amazing journey by sponsoring a Stocking!



No comments: