Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Goodbye 2019

As 2019, is nearing the end... here are the top photos, mostly 4 per month in reverse order. Montgomery and I have seen so much this year, we have traveled to Ford Field to see Monster Jam, to Ohio for Cedar Point, to the Breslin Center MSU to watch Ludington Boys Basketball, to Traverse City for Great Wolf Lodge. Arcadia for the fall color tour, to Holland for Tulip Time, and to Zeeland for PumpkinFest. Montgomery turned 7 with a pool party at WSCC, learned how to ride on two wheels, became a more confident swimmer and lost his two front teeth.
This year I have been to hell and back, but you know what? It has made me a better person. When my world crashed down around me, I fought!!! Life is a daily adventure.... and when I wasn’t looking for anything more, along he came and he has made our lives so much better. We close out 2019 and we know our vision will be so much better in 2020. We have so much we look forward to sharing with you. Cheers to 2020! To the next decade and beyond!
If your on instagram #2019bestof12 come follow me rachaeljk.


No comments: