Monday, August 11, 2014

Western Michigan Fair

Then Friday, Montgomery and I met Danny & Lily and the 3 youngest kiddos, Johan, izzy, and shawnny!!! At the FAIR!!! It's hard to believe that at 2, this is his 3rd, western michigan fair, and 4th overall fair (last year we also did ottawa county).
I got him a wrist band!!!! He rode everything that he could!!!!!

Then we fed the camel and animals
Then we got some ice cream
And then Lily and I rode a ride!!!!
We saw all the animals in the 4H barn, but by then my camera was dead... So no pics :(
Then we watched the ending of the motocross and ran I to Zoe.
It was gettng late, so we headed out and home, he was asleep before I even hit the main road.

Montgomery goes to his daddy's every weekend, due To my work schedule... So this lucky boy, got to go to the FAIR, twice!!!!!
Here are some photos that chuck sends me...
Looks like Montgomery has no fear and loves the FAIR!!!!

No comments: