Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Let Freedom Rock

Thursday, Jen and I took Alexis and Montgomery to marina park for a kids day!!! Ludington harbor fest!!!We had hotdogs and iceys!!! Played in bounce houses!!!



Chuck had Montgomery all day Friday, I had to work 9-9.... They watched the parade,
then went to Erics for a cook out!!!
I met up with them at the fireworks!
Saturday morning, Montgomery and I headed to my parents!!! 1st pontoon ride of the season.
We did sparklers, pops, and sidewalk chalk and took cousin photos
Then it was time for fireworks out on the boat! And a Pinterest receipe :) yummy!
Sunday we went out on the boat again!!! And Montgomery swam and swam and swam!!!!
Then he crashed!!!
Then we headed back home!
What an amazing 4th of July weekend!!! Glad we can enjoy our towns festival and spend time with family!!!

No comments: