Friday, March 30, 2012

38 weeks

How far along? 38weeks {3/30/12}

Total weight gain/loss:gain 4: Total 33

Have you started to show yet: I’M HUGE!!!

Gender: BOY, Montgomery {Monty}

Labor Signs: dilated to 2, and 70% thinned out.

Maternity clothes? Maternity Jeans and leggins, 97% maternity tops :)

Stretch marks? A few on my sides, and back of my arms

Sleep: so, so. He is so low I toss and turn

Best moment this week: scheduling ultrasound for Tuesaday!

Miss Anything? Being able to try on dresses with my sister for her upcoming wedding.

Movement: kicking and hiccups

Food cravings: food and H2O

Anything making you queasy or sick: empty stomach, and early mornings

Symptoms: heartburn, baby is LOW in pelvic area

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: April J and Ultrasound {if I make it that long}

No comments: