Monday, August 1, 2011

Western Michigan FAIR {part TWO}

Chuck and I had plans to go to the Demo Derby on Saturday Night, but for some reason I had a headache that I couldn't get rid of. I decided not to be a sissy and got ready and went to the Fair. We met up with some of Chucks friends and since they had ride passes, and had an extra, we decided that he would ride the rides :) good thing, because my headache got worse and worse. I know I was no fun :(
We did stay till almost 11pm. We also had plans to go cat fishing at the dam. I feel asleep on the way there and slept the whole time. Sunday Morning Still had a headache. It wasn't my finest weekend, I would have rather been home and in bed, but CWM3 made me feel loved <3 Have I mentioned how much I love him!!!


























No comments: