goal \ˈgōl, [gohl] noun :the place designated as the end, the result or achievement toward which effort is directed.
My Goals for 2011:
1. Take one picture a day minimum (see here)
2. read my 5 minutes a day devotional book everyday
3. read 2 books per month (you can keep track of me on here)
4. continue to blog here on blogspot http://www.rachaeljk.blogspot.com/
5. getting a job I love
6. trying one new thing a month that I have never done.
7. to find a church in my area that I enjoy
8. Celebrate my 30th birhtday with those that I LOVE!
9. Tone and lose weight. Get into Shape to have more energy.
10. quit smoking by my 30th birthday (6/11)
11. BE HAPPY!!!